Featured Post

The Beat Goes (Back) On!

We are very pleased and proud to announce a new feature at Afropop.org : reprints of selected articles from the late, lamented ma...

December 21, 2009

From Tom Asher Hammang, radio DJ, longtime reader and supporter

Greetings CC
Sorry to hear of the end of the Beat, however as you said "when one door closes another opens." Also nothing stays the same, change is inevitable.
I and I know countless others give thanks for the many years of fine articles and information. The Beat was the source. Give thanks to all who made it possible.
I know that it was essential as a resource for the "Irie Feeling Show" on WPKN 89.5 out of Bridgeport CT which has been on air since the 70s and of which I was a part for 20 years. We will miss you. I wish you the best in your new beginnings where ever they may lead you. May JAH Guide Bless and Protect.

My Best
Tom Asher Hammang

No comments:

Post a Comment